Plan, execute, and track projects of any size.
Plan, Track, and Collaborate Using The Top Project Management Tool. Try For Free. With a Beautiful Interface & Powerful Features. Easily assign tasks and prioritize what’s most important to your team Set project timelines, milestones and dependencies, and manage your team’s entire workload in one place.
The platform your team will actually love to use
Collaborate seamlessly across teams and departments to gain visibility into the progress of your work. Engage everyone with a platform they use to ensure smooth execution. There are many ways to manage a single project. Shape your workflow in a way that works for your team – for any project, process, department, or customer.
What is the most commonly used project management tool?
JIRA is the most commonly used project management software by various organizations which works on the Agile SDLC principle. Teams can create Kanban boards, custom scrum boards, and use real-time reporting features
Best Project Management Software and Tools
Scoro is a comprehensive solution that combines all the features you need in one project management software: projects and tasks, contact management, quoting, team collaboration, billing and reporting.
- Projects with sub-tasks and deadlines
- Real-time KPI dashboard
- Shared team calendar & meeting scheduling
- Contact management
- Time tracking and billing for work
- Detailed reports on project progress and finances
- Quoting and invoicing with preset templates
What’s special about this tool: Scoro helps streamline your overall work progress, so you don’t have to use a lot of different tools for each task. All your important information is stored in one central place.
ProofHub provides a replacement for traditional email and many other tools while integrating multiple project management features under one roof.
- Secure file storage
- Assigned user roles
- Online team discussions and chats
- Task delegating and assignments
- Reporting and tracking project history
Basecamp is the tool of choice for thousands of project management teams, who enjoy its modern social media-like interface and carefree team collaboration features.
- Reporting on project performance
- Separate dashboard for showing to clients
- Email and desktop notifications
- Projects to manage multiple users’ work
- Message boards for discussing new projects or ideas
- In-app collaboration with the team
JIRA is a cross-platform issue and bug tracking software with advanced project management capabilities and features.
- Prioritize and discuss your team’s work
- Centralize your team communication
- See real-time reporting on your team’s work.
- Create user stories and issues, plan sprints
- Distribute tasks across your software team.
Notion will give you a completely different perspective on project management. It helps in planning and discussing projects, sharing everything with the team and keeping track of all the ideas.
- Keep a personal weekly checklist and take notes
- Build a task board with a flexible drag-and-drop editor
- Nest pages inside each other – like an infinite knowledge base
Trello is known for visualizing project tasks on a cardboard-like dashboard which is great for managing small and quick everyday assignments.
- Image and file sharing
- Organizing lists by dates or priority
- Commenting and collaboration
- Simple task management on a cardboard
- Creating unlimited task lists