- Work with the content team on SEO strategy.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing concepts.
- (Linkedin, Facebook etc.) Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc.
- Candidates should be able to work on different aspects of digital marketing such as Google Adwords, Social media marketing, SEO, YouTube marketing etc.
- Good command of the English language and also have the ability to research for information on the internet.
- SEO and Digital Marketing experience is a must.
- Have experience using tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Keyword Planner, Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Candidate profile
- Monitoring overall website performance.
- Analytics of all the work and efforts we do to see what’s working and what isn’t.
- Experience with SEO / SME / Digital marketing, PPC, and Keyword Analysis.
- Must have good skills in On-page and Off-page SEO
- Should have completed Graduation.
- Min. 1+ year of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Delhi/ NCR based candidate can apply and interview process should be face to face only.
Perks and Benefits
1. 5 days of working [Monday- Friday]
2. Performance Bonus
3. Paid Sick Leaves
4. Employee Training
5. Movie, concert, and match tickets
6. Corporate celebration
7. Tours & Trip